Wednesday, April 13, 2011

READ ME....Buy Me! #2


READ ME.....Buy Me!

Deb Gerace's creative life has taken her from singing seasonal songs on excursion trains to being the Artist-In-Residence at Glacier National Park, where she created tunes that teach about the nature of Glacier to school kids the world over via the national park's educational website. To hear a sample, google glacier songs and take a listen for yourself!As one-third of the trio Vintage Vocals and writer-arranger for the same, Deb has squeezed her writing in between teaching and performance for years, but now finally has the time to concentrate on her first love: writing!


HOW READ ME...Buy Me works:

Search the site to see which projects are complete and currently being offered online as e-books, etc. Usually about one-third of the book will be posted as a reading sample. If the sample catches your fancy, simply check out the price and email me at geraced@gmail.com for further payment info. Until I publish on Kindle (whenever I have time to read the endless fine print of their terms), the business end of this endeavor is small potatoes, but the books are unique and fun to read, so please bear with me as I grow this blogsite and add more products. Cyber-neighborliness and trust are the biggest currency with which I will be working, as I am keeping the prices of the projects as low as I can in order to get them out there! Without PayPal or credit card bays, I am working on the premise that most folks, especially readers are decent people, eager to try new things and do their best to make sure the creators of those new things are paid enough to stay afloat! If Readers Roost thrives, I will be able to afford to print-on-demand books like this one, that have illustrations and would work well as read-aloud books for families, home-school groups or classrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment